From posters to billboards, we specialise in professional and high quality printing services. Whether it’s paper-based, synthetic or fabric materials, our digital printing technology delivers finest results.
The pop-up system is easy to handle and to set up. This portable display is ideal for point-of-purchase, reception areas and outdoor function applications.
Buntings & Banners
Banners Printing Advertisement are a great choice for indoor and outdoor events. It offers you a lot more in return of investment.
Clear Sticker & Films
The best thing about clear stickers is the fact they can be easily attached to almost any transparent/ translucent surfaces for many amazing results.
We provide mock-ups and framing of poster in many different specifications and materials according to your requirement.
High-resolution Backlit / Frontlit
The high-resolution backlit or frontlit is ideal for making your brand or message stand out from the crowd. Suitable for signage, menu board and light box display.
Perfect for events and expos that require eye catching centrepiece. It is available in custom built unit of any size to more cost efficient pop up system.
Wall Posters /
Window displays are the great way to lure in customer by showcasing your products and services to the world.
High-quality poster printing is perfect on walls, doors, windows or bulletin boards. It’s a simple and affordable way to draw attention of passersby or event guests.
Eye-catching vibrant colours of backlit fabrics have wide variety of uses including trade shows, menu boards, point of sale and inshore displays.
We provide large outdoor display billboards solutions with quality and colours that can withstand the harsh Malaysian weather.
Whether for fencing or wall banners our hoarding signage will draw attention to your new development, your brand or your exciting new store opening.
Structures & Models
From custom made structures for your in-store or event displays to large product models, our expert team’s got you covered.
Couldn’t find the products that you are looking for?
Give us a call, and we are more than happy to assist you.
Please follow these requirements to avoid any artwork charges on your order. If your artwork isn’t properly formatted, we will contact you to discuss options. Please keep in mind, this will delay your order from its standard turnaround time.
If you need help prepping your files, our artwork services can assist you..
At PixelHaus, we can handle various common industry standard file formats such as Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop in regular or compressed format (Zip, Stuffit, RAR). Kindly observe the following simple requirements when submitting your artworks for us to print:
- Submission of Photoshop must be in formats such as PSD, TIFF or EPS.
- Files such as Indesign or Illustrator should not include embedded files which will prevent us from using proper ICC colour profiles and colour correction to ensure the print outs are matched correctly to the intended colours. All external files should be linked instead. If Pantone colours are involved, please supply the Pantone codes too to match PMS standards or other kinds of colour reference. A signed off colour proof is important for us to match the desired output.
- Artworks that use custom fonts should preferably be outlined or supplied with all the fonts used.
- Kindly ensure that overprints are turned off before submission.
- File submission can be done via email (no more than 5Mb per attachment), or copied onto USB drive, CDs or DVDs, in Macintosh format, or send over by cloud services like Dropbox or WeTransfer.
- If you require extra bleeding on the artworks, please advise our Account Manager accordingly.
- For any further enquiries and assistance, please call us at +603 8062 3069.